Monday, August 10, 2009

Tearing Up Houses/ Tearing Up Tile

I will not miss this tile when it's gone.
A fresh palate. {Guy's, please help me think of a good excuse to get rid of that chair... Any ideas for something believable to tell John?}
John and I are slowly but surely making small renovations to his house {mine is next :P}.

Project # 1: Staining his floors.

We have the bulk of the carpet ripped up {that's the easy part}. Now we face tearing up the outdated tile. Yikes. Being big DIY people, we were all set to tackle this project... We just weren't sure how to go about it. - That's where Kelly comes in. If you've read her blog Tearing Up Houses https://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/ then you know that she knows her stuff.

Not only did she point us in the easiest and most cost effective direction but she also noted a few other things that will save John and I time, money and frustration down the road. For that, we are most grateful!

Thank you, Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... thanks, Ann. The way you wrote this post cracks me up! I promise to think of ways to kill your chair. (I would have posted the disclosure to, tooooo funny!)

    Hey, send me a button for your blog and I'll post it on mine if you want. I'm always wandering around over here; I might as well let people know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I noted your post...
    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/2009/08/were-everywhere.html

    Also, you might want to let your readers know about our freebie giveaway...
    http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-youre-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin